Welcome to Hot Lunch Lady, Inc.
My name is Xiomara Brownell president and founder of Hot Lunch Lady, Inc. For the last 14 years out of my desire to be more involved in our children’s lives our company was born. Our menus are created with home-style meals with our children in mind, knowing that balanced nutritious meals are important for their growth.
Hot Lunch lady is a family owned and operated lunch program, proudly serving local private schools since 2005. As parents ourselves we understand the importance of serving your children balanced, nutritious, home style meals. Our goal is to provide options for meal ordering, making forgotten lunches a thing of the past.
Our two children were raised eating Hot Lunch Lady, Inc food. At school and at home. Both proud graduates of St. Raymond School.
- Convenient monthly ordering through our online service allows you to plan ahead. There is a set due date each month, with no exceptions. You and your children choose the meals you want.
- Ordering site closes on due date and only credit line purchasing is open on a weekly basis.
- We offer daily specials that can be ordered on campus at snack time by student/s.
- Credit line available, fill out a credit-account-form and send money with your student/s to turn in at snack time to Hot Lunch Lady, Inc. staff.
- Same day order cancellation by 10 am the day your student/s will not need lunch (No exceptions). You must call or text your Hot Lunch Lady Contact Us, leave your student’s name, grade and school they attend by 10 am. Credit will be applied to your online account.
- Credit for school field trips, change of school schedule and any changes made by the school. Credit will be applied to your online account. Credit for snack items is not offered.
- Providing meals to children without food is a priority for Hot Lunch Lady, Inc. A notice is sent home with student/s for fees incurred for food given and fees are due upon receipt of notice.
- Please contact Hot Lunch Lady, Inc. with questions, requests, concerns please include your child’s school and name or tell us how we are doing at Contact Us. Your school office will forward messages to our staff and a Hot Lunch Lady, Inc. staff member will return your call.
We at Hot Lunch Lady, Inc. are excited to be your new school food program and we look forward to a delicious and successful school year.
Parents of allergic children must complete the EMERGENCY CARE PLAN prior to ordering – especially those with peanut allergies in the unlikely case of a product recall.
Contact your Hot Lunch Lady, Inc. kitchen manager for a form or use the one above.